Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. ;)

i'm a new member of this forum, i have read a few post but never toke the time to join, i have owned a C9 for a long time, i find it a little heavy but i love it anyways. i didn't know how much fun the carbine was untill one day shopping for ammo, i spotted a 995 and decided to take it home with me. i own a few other rifles and pistols, but this combo ( a C9 and 995 are cool ) are great value for the money, the 995 stock from the factory didn't appeal to me (just didn't like it) so i got the ATI stock, i dont know if you guys favor the factory or the ATI stock, but for me, it was better looking then the factory, (now there is the new factory stock which is was better looking than the last). in the other hand the C9 feels a little heavy but it fits my hand very very good.

pics:

Other Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/sarduy_inc

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot.

i didn't know where to post this so i try in the general forum, do you think it's ok to add the rest of the collection to the Original post? or would i be in violation of any forum rule?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think that would be a problem post em up here or the gun gallery area. Edit looks like this should be in the welcome aboard area as well a mod will probably move it to the correct area for you.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool ;)

here's the rest of your my collection, BTW i'll be getting another HP with the new stock in the near future. :devilsidesmile:

end.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks,

is there any way to get the c9 a little lighter?

·
Registered
13 Posts
this might sound weird but you took great shots of the c9 and 995. i have never seen a c9 and an ati 995 look so good in a photo! nice pics! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:welcome: From Ohio
Nice gun collection! Great job on the pictures.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Nice looking rifle. Looks like a Remy 700 action with possibly an AI mag conversion? Curious 223, 308, 300 WM? Like the adapter on the barrel for a can. Been thinking of adding one to mine. Would make install / removal alot easier. Also, cleanest Mosin I ever seen. Wish I could find a Gun dealer selling one that nice. Nice furnature on the AK also.

Walt

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice looking rifle. Looks like a Remy 700 action with possibly an AI mag conversion? Curious 223, 308, 300 WM? Like the adapter on the barrel for a can. Been thinking of adding one to mine. Would make install / removal alot easier. Also, cleanest Mosin I ever seen. Wish I could find a Gun dealer selling one that nice. Nice furnature on the AK also.

Walt
you got it right, it's a rem 700, with the DM version from remington, and it's a 30-06, i dont think you can find a mosin with the "MO" marks that clean, in fact mine came with almost 10lb of cosmo, i just fieldstrip it and clean it inside out.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks a lot for all the great post.

this might sound weird but you took great shots of the c9 and 995. i have never seen a c9 and an ati 995 look so good in a photo! nice pics! :welcome:
it doesn't sound wierd, it's just get the lighting, and camara angle match with the background image. and Thanks for your commend.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:welcome: from NC!

Nice guns, I really like the snipers!
hehehe... and which one is that...? :angel:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts