Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just become the owner of a new HP 955 Carbine. Have read lots of good things about them and decided that I need to get myself one. Got lucky and found a local gun shop that had one left. I've already ordered the ATI aftermarket stock for it. Depending on the weather here tomorrow and if I can find the time after my other hobby's meeting, I'll probably go and try a few rounds thru it.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Hi Point forum. Stay awhile and put your feet up. Contrubute to the fun of owning a Hi Point and shooting. Where abouts are you located in SW Mo. We are planning a move to the Osarks this year if we sell our house.
Hello DeDuBe. I live in the Joplin area. Grew up down here starting at the age of 10 after spending 9 years growing up in Kansas City, MO. It's only about 10 mi. to the KS and OK state lines and about 50 mi. to the AR line. What area of the Ozarks are you planning on possible moving to ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.