Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all
I am new to the site and look forward to participating/contributing.
Just purchased a 995 Carbine and spent last night giving it a thorough clean and lube and attaching the 4x scope it came with. I have heard great things about it. I have many expensive and a few very expensive guns. frankly, it isn't hard to find a great gun that is reliable and accurate and costs a lot, the world's full of them. But I always love finding one which, while accurate and reliable, is also cheap (like finding a great cabernet for $6/bottle). So...., I'll get to the range this week and see how the 995 goes. I have to say it is so ugly, it's actually good looking.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Glad you like your 995, I know I love mine.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: Phrog

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :shifty: :thinking: :yes:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Iowa... enjoy!

Charlie(+25)

·
Registered
245 Posts
When I picked up my C9 I was look at the 995, you are right that it is ugly but you can't beat the price, and if it shoots good, who cares. I may have to pick up a 995 in 9mm when I get some extra cash.

·
Registered
9 Posts
welcome to the forum!! im new myself, and i spend more time reading then anything else, iv come to really enjoy it here, i remember well, the first time i took out my 995 ,for a little plinking,and the second thing i did was to start buying more ammo, some of the biggest game i have taken is a gallon milk jug full of water at 70 yds with a hp, kinda fun,enjoy yourself,rusobr2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.