Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to first say that I'm a long time follower. I'm on here everyday, but I just have never joined until today. I'm glad to finally be a member!

Now for the good news....I had a 995b and loved it. I completely disassembled it and thoroughly cleaned it everytime that I came back from the range. Today, I sold the gun and 175 rounds rounds of ammo (100 rounds WWB, 50 rounds WM Federal Red Box, and 25 Golden Sabers) for $250. The guy didn't own any guns, and wanted something for home protection so I felt like he did well in the deal. Here's the better part. I called my local dealer and he got in a new 995TS today and is going to sell it to me for $250 + tax! I'm a regular at this shop. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon! I cannot wait!!!!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. You got the best of that deal, you'll absolutely love the 995TS!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't held one yet. I just called him today and he told me that he just got one in. I've just seen them on the internet and drooled. I've also read a lot of good reviews from the few people who are lucky enough to have them. I hope that I will like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i havent shot one yet, just held it. i'm still kinda freaked by that wierd spring stock thing :D
I got mine in yesterday, I was surprised how solid it was, the bolt closing goes "thump" that's cool.

The springs, not bad, have not shot it yet but when new the stock felt a bit notchy when pressing in on it... I put ONE DROP of oil in each collar where plastic hits plastic and it's MUCH better feeling.

I bought a 9mm bore sight and the batteries died quick, I got more batteries today, tomorrow I hope to finish sighting it in and finally shoot it.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just picked it up. All I can say is wow. It's definitely an entirely different gun then my old 995. I will shoot it this weekend. I can't wait. I'm going to do what you did and put a couple drops of oil on the springs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts