New members of the family

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Carpe_Jugulum, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Well here are my new little friends. I got the 9mm XD sub amonth ago for a CCW man I like it (though the whole barrel tipping up still bothers me) thogh the 10 rd mag is way too small for my hands so I new a few more 16s.

I got the 870 and 10/22 as a result of taking care of "the pretzel moneys" I added my HP 9mm to balance the deal out. That 10/22 is a CRAZY amount of fun. I put the ATi stock on it after I took it out shooting. Now I need to get a scope and try it out in it's new duds.

My buddy went for one of the FN shotties which is why he tossed in his 870. I put the factory stock back on because I really like the bulky grip on it over the narrow one on the ATI stock. Still haven't had the chance to shoot it. I really want to get one of those saddle scope mounts and an open sicgt red dot for it. And maybe one of those ATI heat shields just for looks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Man that 870 looks good. Is that OD green?

3. Yep. I don't know why but the OD Green looks so much better than the all black.