New Missouri member

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by mk45, Oct 10, 2014.

1. mk45

mk45 Member

Hi, I've owned and have had experience with a lot of Hi-Points over the last decade or so, but I hadn't had one for a while... until I recently bought a JHP 45 pistol :)

I tested it out with 100 rounds, (50 - 185gr Remington UMC / 50 - 230gr Federal target ammo) and it didn't have any jams or problems at all right out of the box. So, I'm very impressed already! Going to have to get the carbine some day.

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome from Blue Springs!!!!! Go Royals!... 4-1 over Baltimore at the moment.

3. mk45

mk45 Member

Thanks! Being originally from St. Louis, I can't go against the Cards :p

I forgot to mention that it was accurate, too. I managed to his the bulls eye at 15 yards and I'm no marksman. Can't ask for more than that.

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

WELCOME from the home state of Hi Point!

Yep, you better get a carbine next?

5. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Oh great another Missourian, or whatever they are called. :confused: Welcome to the forum from Texas.:welcome: Go Giants.

Note: The go Giants is due to my boss being a die hard Giants fan and his threat of termination if the Giants lose due to my joking that they will lose.:eek:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  6. cope

cope Member

well at least we know you have no shame or standards

who in their right mind would work for a man who liked the giants?

7. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

we all know MIssouri rules, just because I am transplanted in commiefornia, in my heart, I am back living right outside of st louis

8. GoesBang

GoesBang Supporting Member

I was 5-5 when I last saw. Who won?

Btw. Welcome from Vandalia, MO

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

8-6, royals in 10!

10. Grant

Grant Member

Welcome aboard