Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok new here. Been lurking for a while now. I own lets just say a few fire arms, however I was one of those peps to never have or want a Hi-Point..I apoligize now. At least Im honest and now converted. Couple weeks ago I was out at the range with a few buddies, when one pulled out the 9mm Hi-Point. Boy did he get ridaculed. I was hesitant at first, however after 50 rounds though his gun (yes me firing) I was somewhat changed. Mind you this thing handled every ammo (BRAND, even reloads) thrown at it. After that day I found this site that night and have been reading and reading. By the way nice site. Will to make a long story a little shorter, next time at the range he wont be the only one getting ridaculed..lol. Pround owner of a Nice 9mm Hi-point. Already interested in the carbines now. ^-^

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

Go Here and read. A compilation of my own compiling. A list of common malfuctions, their causes, and fixes.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcom to the forum. Does my heart good to hear of another satisfied owner. Let em laugh while you grin and spend the savings on ammo.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Bah! You're one of us now. Therefore, you must laugh at the other gun snobs, especially since you are a former snob yourself. You know what it was like to be one of them and how to correct the error of their ways. That is where Step #5 comes in. First you laugh at them and out shoot them to throw them into a state of lesser confidence, making it easier to bypass their ego. Then you praise the goodness of Hi-Points and lead them to a changing of their ways. Comforting them throughout the emotional state of change.

Dang, I sound pretty smart, huh?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: Believer

Praise the Lord (or broomhead) for your conversion :yay!: Were happy for your Hipoint awakening now go out and spread the word of Hipoint.

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions

But remember...............................

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome, I believe Hi Point members here actually shoot their firearms a lot more than those on some other sites.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.