Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, I respect your opinions very much, so please help me out ?

I have come into some extra cash and am looking for another 9MM. (only enough $$ for one though plus the .22) Here are my three choices so far. Anyone have any experience with them and please tell me the pros and cons if you can.

S&W SWAVE .... Ruger SR9 .....Taurus PT24/7

Also does anyone have any experience with the Olympic Arms Whitney Wolverine .22? I saw one this weekend and think it is really cool looking. Anyone own one?????

Thanks guys for your input...

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would go with the SR9, even with their early bad record-- Despite what Bill did to the companies rep, they still are quality arms makers. The company now is trying to push it a little with the LCP/LCR and nor the SR556 (which a good friend's husband in NC just bought and loves), but they still crank it out. Once the SR9 has a few years under its belt, I will get one-- at least they are standing by them and fixing the problems free of charge...

SR9 all the way...

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
That Wolverine has intrigued me since I saw an article about it in American Handgunner (I think) a few months ago. Haven't seen one in person yet, but I always ask when I'm in a gun shop.

Buzz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.