Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is this gun shop that I've been wanting to visit for a long time now. Since it was on the way to my photo shoot today I figured I would leave a little early and see what they had. I wanted to take a look at the new 995's but they had none. I was kind of bummed. Started looking in the display cases and came across a Sundance A25 .25 auto pistol for $129. I've been wanting a .22 pocket pistol for around that price but haven't had any luck. Anyway, I start hearing this voice in my head, "buy me, buy me, take me home." I tried to fight it. Really I did. But I lost this fight. 15 minutes later that baby was riding in the passenger sit :D
As soon as I get a chance I will post a pic. Can anyone tell me anything about this pistol? I would like to get some more mags for it. I will take it out for some shootin' as soon as I get the chance.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Sorry to tel you this dude but you got ripped off. The value of that in 100% NIB condition is only 75$ by the book. as for mags, try numrich or triple K. neither show them on the website but if you call they may have a single or two floating around thats unlisted.

Sundance industries went out of business in 2002 so forget factory support as well.

SW

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=138208741

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=135702709

"Sundance produces two .25 pistols, the A-25 and the BOA retailing at $80 and $95 respectively. Marketing is primarily limited to the company catalog, which features a Western theme. The Sundance logo is a 10-gallon hat resting on a pair of cowboy boots and a gun belt. Wintemute states, "The one gun in the logo is a stylized revolver, a gun Sundance does not make."

Sundance Model A-25:

"The Model A-25 was comparatively accurate and we like the
location of its magazine release. However, we don't think those are
enough to offset such an inconsistent trigger and blood-letting
ergonomics."
June 1993

Sundance BOA:

"From a practical standpoint, the BOA had far too many
malfunctions, a trigger that needed considerable improvement and
only marginal ergonomics. From a theoretical standpoint, the grip
safety could lead the uninitiated in the wrong direction. Sundance
should take this one back to the drawing board."
June 1993

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to tel you this dude but you got ripped off. The value of that in 100% NIB condition is only 75$ by the book. as for mags, try numrich or triple K. neither show them on the website but if you call they may have a single or two floating around thats unlisted.

Sundance industries went out of business in 2002 so forget factory support as well.

SW
I guess I did get ripped off. I over paid by a bunch. Live and learn I guess. I will research better next time. I didn't know anything about Sundance and the price looked good at the time. :'(

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
It's easy to get pulled in by those little cheap pistols. I have to bat my friends away from them all the time lol. It took me several days to explain to one of them why he should get a P3AT instead of a Cobra .380. Fine guns to just play with, practice doing trigger jobs, etc. on but I wouldn't want to have to trust my life to it unless there was nothing else. I did carry a Lorcin .25 for several years, but only because that's the only pistol I could get at the time...if you check my age I'm sure you can figure out why :grinwink:

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
the same thing happened to me , i think i just sent another e-mail to the admin there and he activated me . what username did you use ? maybe i can pm him and get you activated .

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the same thing happened to me , i think i just sent another e-mail to the admin there and he activated me . what username did you use ? maybe i can pm him and get you activated .
Username is same as on this site...rds801.
I replied back to the email i got and answered the questions a couple times. I first just replied back to the email address and then for the 2nd time I used [email protected]****

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to buy lorcin 25 7 rd magazine for my sundance industries 25 acp. They are exactlly the same and 7 rounds ...etc.. You think it will fit>? Ya right? Let me know so i buy them please and thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cant find a sundance magazine anywhere. I was told a lorcin 25 works the same and fits. I wanna be 100% certain before buying them . please let me know whats up if you know. thank you

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Crushing a man's happiness of a new purchase.....JEEZ......:p
Bunch of folks who are just JEALOUS!
SHOOT it, LOVE it, CLEAR it, FIX it, THROW it down in anger and frustration, pick it up and forgive it and love it again!
YOU got a new gun...WOOOHOO! Really! Good luck with it!

Make me just want to say...."THAT"S IT!" 'I'm leaving this place of meanness and never coming BACK!"
Where's my Safe Place?...Really, I'll do it!
:p

·
Super Moderator
9,666 Posts
Never tried to stuff a Lorcin mag into a Sundance. Let me know how it goes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.