Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Hi Point, or MKS Supply, release anything new in conjunction with shot show?
I’ve searched and haven’t found any mention of anything.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
2012 is so 9 years ago!!! So it's not new anymore!!!

But yeah I haven't seen anything for this year as of yet.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Didn’t I hear something about a Yeet Cannon? Or was that last year....or 2 years ago....:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Didn't I hear something about a Yeet Cannon? Or was that last year....or 2 years ago....:confused:
10:00 next summer. Or on the 32nd of July, whichever comes first

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
I watched a video of a Hi Point booth, don't know if it was SHOT or not, but the rep there was showing off the new and improved 9mm. Actually, the pistol looked way better than the C9 I have, but I'll be damned if I have seen any around.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I watched a video of a Hi Point booth, don't know if it was SHOT or not, but the rep there was showing off the new and improved 9mm. Actually, the pistol looked way better than the C9 I have, but I'll be damned if I have seen any around.
They’ve been developing the new YC9 for over two years. They had everybody excited and ready to buy and then ……..nothing.
The new features look interesting but other manufacturers beat them to market at a similar price point. I picked up a Taurus G2C and have been putting lead down range for two years and still no evidence of an actual functioning Hi Point YC9, just rumors and empty promises.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
They’ve been developing the new YC9 for over two years. They had everybody excited and ready to buy and then ……..nothing.
The new features look interesting but other manufacturers beat them to market at a similar price point. I picked up a Taurus G2C and have been putting lead down range for two years and still no evidence of an actual functioning Hi Point YC9, just rumors and empty promises.
Same here with my G2C & G3....great guns for the money.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
I’ve even handled the G4, so HP is three generations down to a Taurus at this point. Sad, really.

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
I’ve even handled the G4, so HP is three generations down to a Taurus at this point. Sad, really.
You mean the GX4????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts