New Reloading area on the forum

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by rimfirehunter, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Ok guys, you ask for it and the Admin listened!

We now have a reloading section located in the Paintball/Air Soft section of the forum. This is a trial basis and if things go well the section may become dedicated to reloading only.

Before posting to the reloading topics I do require EVERYONE to read the sticky concerning charge data being posted in open forum. You do not have to post a reply, but we do expect everyone to abide by the CoC/ToU rules concering charge weight data.

http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=745

Just so you guys know, I have moved all the reloading topics from various area's of the forum to the new Reloading section. Please dont think your post have disappeared if it in no longer in the area you orginally posted it in.

rimfirehunter

2. Also, Rimfirehunter is the Moderator in Charge of this addition to the forum, as he has a passion for this aspect of shooting. Regardless of what happens, if he comes to me with a problem or any issue, I am going to trust his judgement. If he edits a post, or deletes a thread, I am going to back him 100%, no questions. Whatever he says pretty much goes in the trial issue of the reloading forum. I trust the man with my life so I feel pretty confident that he can handle that forum. Feel free to post, just follow the rules as they have been laid down, and you're good to go.

Heed these words wisely, I have already proven that I don't mess around.

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

:lol: :lol: Talk mean to me Primal, LMAO. :lol: :lol:

PS: I will follow the rules.

4. That's a hoot :lol: