New scope = New pics

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Biggunz, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Well I finally got my new scope in the mail today and couldn't wait to share the pics with you all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modified Allen slip on rifle cartridge holder-

[​IMG]

Now I just need a front rail and vertical handle !! :wink:

2. I like that setup. I was gona mention getting some iron sights but it looks like the mount is solid... no see through. At least not yet.

3. Well you know what... It said see thru mount ! When I got it, there is an opening... but not nearly big enough to see through. If you are looking at 45 degree angle you can see through but not as it sits. I'm sure if I had Bushman's expertise (and available tooling) I could make that baby see through for real ! :lol:

4. Haha, that is the wackiest "see thru" hole I have ever seen... How is that suppose to work?!?

5. Spydermonkey

Spydermonkey Guest

I have the same thing, but the hole on my mount is machined correctly to allow you to see through it. The problem is when you put the scope into the mount the scope and scope caps cover at least 50% of the hole making it unusable. I'm sure I could go after it with a dremel and improve things. I'll add that to the "to do" list.

6. 47_MasoN_47

47_MasoN_47 You know who I am Member

LOL @ that "see through"! I guess they just wanted to be able to say it had a see through mount so they cut a random hole in it haha. The 995 looks awesome though!