Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be honest, about 75% of why I dropped off the forum was because the server was so freaking unreliable. I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Uraijit said:
To be honest, about 75% of why I dropped off the forum was because the server was so freaking unreliable. I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.
We are soooo lucky your back :roll: : :lol: Just kidding dude glad you a;]To be honest, about 75% of why I dropped off the forum was because the server was so freaking unreliable. I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.[/quote]

We are soooo lucky your back :roll: : :lol: Just kidding dude glad you are back :lol:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
NO WE DON'T!!!!!! Everyone just needs to learn how to "USE" the search feature!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uraijit said:
...I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.
OK I vote we go back to the other server! :lol: j/k

sorry I couldn't help ;]...I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot more of me now... Like it or not.[/quote]

OK I vote we go back to the other server! :lol: j/k

sorry I couldn't help myself...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But how will they learn if I don't teach them, Primal?

Don't worry I'll fix my sig. and everything tonight at work. I'm posting with my phone, and it's way too much work to be linking to images with only one browser window open.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts