No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
JHP owner from FL here.
Rarely catch a carbine in my area.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
Canadian here. Purchased a 955TS few months ago. Have run thru close to 1K of ammo. Have been thoroughly impressed with the little carbine. So much so that 3 of my shooting buddies have bought their own.
WELCOME!!!
They are sweet shooters, but I have AR platform 9mm stuff now, should
have kept the 995TS but I usually made money when I sold an HP so it
really was hard to keep them around! :rotfl: Nice shooters, fun times...

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Welcome JHP owner from Floorid-............... uh nope. My Hi-Point journey started with the JHP. The 995TS's are the most fun of the line!

I'm envious of you for 2 reasons, you have the 19" barrel. And able to blast 1000rds!!
:lol::cheers:

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for the Welcome.
Its just too bad we can't get the 45 with the 18.5" bbls. They'd make such a nice camp gun.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Thanks guys for the Welcome.
Its just too bad we can't get the 45 with the 18.5" bbls. They'd make such a nice camp gun.
17.5" in the USA.

How's the ammo situation up there? Can you buy in bulk? Limits on how much you can own?

Reactions: WhitewolfK

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes for the HP Carbine under 18.5" puts them into our restricted category. So follows the same rules and regs as handguns.
We can buy bulk stock when available. Which is quite often. But with the HP carbines coming into the country over the last 8 months. The sales upon 9mm in bulk arent as often as they used to be.
As for ownership we are limited to 500 pounds per person/ individual of ammunition including powder, primers and projectiles.
So its half a ton between the Wife and I.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
Yes for the HP Carbine under 18.5" puts them into our restricted category. So follows the same rules and regs as handguns.
We can buy bulk stock when available. Which is quite often. But with the HP carbines coming into the country over the last 8 months. The sales upon 9mm in bulk arent as often as they used to be.
As for ownership we are limited to 500 pounds per person/ individual of ammunition including powder, primers and projectiles.
So its half a ton between the Wife and I.
WOW, I'm a Felon in Canada :rotfl:
QE2 can Suck It! :punch:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts