New skin, how can we get the old skin back as an option ?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by bobotech, Dec 1, 2007.

1. No offense but the new skin is horrible. Very poor choice in contrasting colors so its difficult to read.

Just wondering how to get the old skin back as an option in the profile so I can revert my HPFF to look like the old one?

2. lol calm down buddy. Just messing with them in the late night hours when less ppl are on. ;)

3. Yeah...I PM'd Primal....I didn't like it either...hard on the eyes! :shock:

I see its back to normal right now...

4. Once we find one that's good looking, we'll put it to a membership vote in the lounge with a majority vote winning....

5. I know I'm new here but it looks great as it is...up to y'all though...thanks.

6. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Why not just let the users choose what style they want in the user control panel? Another board I frequent uses PHBB and I can choose whether I view the forum in the subsilver, or subblack theme.

7. Thats what I told Primal...Gunsnet is one of them...have 4 different options...they went to some weird gamer looking skin but I picked old style from the options...all is good there again.

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Har...this is fun... ;)

9. I don't know, but I'll see what we can do.