Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new slide is on the j h p gonna hit the range this weekend . filed claim on Monday got new part on Thursday other manufacturers take note .

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Re: New Slide Today

So they sent it to you to install? That is way cool but not uncommon for Hi Point... thats why we love em!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts

They gave me the option with my firing pin. I like to install the stuff myself so I get a good understanding of how the stuff works.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts

I called and they told me that they would not ship me a new slide. Didn't give me any reason, but said no.

·
Registered
503 Posts

I called and they told me that they would not ship me a new slide. Didn't give me any reason, but said no.
I know that Haskell will, if you send in your old one, (if something is wrong with it).

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

I know that Haskell will, if you send in your old one, (if something is wrong with it).
Why would anyone want a new slide, if there were nothing wrong with the old one?

·
Banned
401 Posts

Why would anyone want a new slide, if there were nothing wrong with the old one?
If you read back through the various threads, I believe you will find that his slide got cracked in a fall..

Dp

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

If you read back through the various threads, I believe you will find that his slide got cracked in a fall..

Dp
Yes I know. The statement I was responding to (rather tongue in cheek) was,
"I know that Haskell will, if you send in your old one, (if something is wrong with it)"

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

I know that Shelly told me that any HP that I have, if anything is wrong...just send it to her and she will fit it right. You can't beat that. Oh, you do have to pay the shipping to her. I don't have any problem with that. HP service is GREAT.

·
Registered
503 Posts

Dp
Yes I know. The statement I was responding to (rather tongue in cheek) was,
"I know that Haskell will, if you send in your old one, (if something is wrong with it)"
What I was saying is: If something IS wrong with your slide and you do NOT want to send the whole gun in, all you have to do is send the defective slide in and they will replace it. But they get people that call and ask for a new slide, just so they have an extra to paint or experiment modifications with. So please take your tongue out of your cheek and think about it!

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts

What I was saying is: If something IS wrong with your slide and you do NOT want to send the whole gun in, all you have to do is send the defective slide in and they will replace it. But they get people that call and ask for a new slide, just so they have an extra to paint or experiment modifications with. So please take your tongue out of your cheek and think about it!
Oh, so there are people who would ask for a new one when nothing is wrong with the old one? That's not very nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.