Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just caught the tail end of it, the premiere was about home invasion I think I will try to catch a repeat to give a better review before next weeks show but from the 5 mins I saw...infinitely better than the hokum that is "The Colony" lol. Seriosly though this show may actually be helpful. More to come...

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Colony is not realistic IMO, but Surviving disaster at least show people acting more realistic and the former seal guy offers some good advice.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I've watched Surviving Disaster several times. The guy seems to know what he's talkin about and its just the little things that help. Like taking a picture of the escape routes with your picture phone for future reference. I wouldve never thought to do that, but I know to do that now if I'm in a building fire. It teaches you some simple first aid. THe one about home invasion is like the third episode I believe. It was ok, I knew a lot of that info. The episodes about being on a hijacked plane and in a building fire taught me a lot.

The colony just seems completely fake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.