Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
we've had pix of it up for several months. That pic and several from its design drawings.

What did they tell you on when it may become available? Last I heard was like october.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I was just pondering this today. I was looking at the Marlin 60 replacement stock over at milsurpstuff.com (http://milsurpstuff.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MAR3000) and wondering if anyone had heard a definite date for the Hi-Point stock. Does anyone know if we can pre-order?

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
I may have to check one of those out. What with Bushmans spork on the front, would have a mean look to it.

I wonder if they are going to come up with something to carry an extra mag or two?

·
Registered
996 Posts
I may have to check one of those out. What with Bushmans spork on the front, would have a mean look to it.

I wonder if they are going to come up with something to carry an extra mag or two?
Bushman's Shork:

A spork:

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts

Bushman's Shork:

A spork:
Thank you for the correction ridge, my Shork says 40 S&W on it :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
OOOooohh, are those recoil springs in the butpad?
I think it has an adjustable LOP(length of pull) :)

·
Registered
773 Posts

Bushman's Shork:

A spork:
Thank you for the correction ridge, my Shork says 40 S&W on it :)
Wait, Wait, YES. That's a TITANIUM spork there. I knew there had to be something in here for Primal. :whistle:

I'd love to have one of those stocks on a 4595. Be a really fun gun and a nice pair up with my 1911. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
491 Posts

Bushman's Shork:

A spork:
Wow, can't believe he actually made that. I recommended he try it back in Feb but didn't think that it would be done:

http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3937

do i get a free one for recommending the design. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Sorry SOb3, that design is actually something Bushman and I worked out, (Bushman occasionally asking my imput, him doing all of the work) based on my S12 Tromix Shark Brake, and he and I already squared up on it so its all his now ;)

Of course he is selling them at a most reasonable price, and they do fit well and look even nicer on the carbines.

It would be interesting to see one on a C9 Comp LOL

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Sorry SOb3, that design is actually something Bushman and I worked out, (Bushman occasionally asking my imput, him doing all of the work) based on my S12 Tromix Shark Brake, and he and I already squared up on it so its all his now ;)

Of course he is selling them at a most reasonable price, and they do fit well and look even nicer on the carbines.

It would be interesting to see one on a C9 Comp LOL
only if you carried it IWB w/o a holster :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Even if you keep in on the bedside stand, if a BG breaks in and you aim it at him, he is going to wonder just what kind of person he just messed up and tried to rob ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
How swamped do you think they're going to be when they introduce those new stocks? I don't know if I'd rather get one with the old stock now so I can shoot it and buy the new stock later or wait. If they're going to be back ordered until 2012, though, that choice becomes a lot easier.

G

·
it looks to me like they replaced the receiver shroud nuts with special hitch pins, which if they hold up makes a neat little change that makes cleaning and disassembly much easier than dealing with those hex bolts. and it looks like they might throw in longer top rail and a bottom one. :dance: But it makes me wonder how much they will charge for it, or maybe if were all lucky it may just be slapped on when they service the gun. but either way id be happy with the two clips for "our inconvenience"

hitch pin

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
it looks to me like they replaced the receiver shroud nuts with special hitch pins, which if they hold up makes a neat little change that makes cleaning and disassembly much easier than dealing with those hex bolts. and it looks like they might throw in longer top rail and a bottom one. :dance: But it makes me wonder how much they will charge for it, or maybe if were all lucky it may just be slapped on when they service the gun. but either way id be happy with the two clips for "our inconvenience"

hitch pin
I'll stick with the hex bolts. and what 2 clips are you refering to?

G

·

hitch pin
I'll stick with the hex bolts. and what 2 clips are you refering to?
the two "mags" (sorry) pretty much everybody gets back when they send in their 995's for warranty service.[/i]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts