Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellers? Im a huge Ruger fan, always bought ruger rifles and there 22. pistols since I shot my buddies dad mark I. I recently was talked into buying the c9 by my buddy at the local gun shop. I took it out, around 200 rounds later, only one FTFeed. I love it!!! im buying the 995 this weekend. I put my little c9 up against my buddies ruger p95 dc. i out shot him by groupings with out any contest. His defense was " I havent sighted it in or shot it in years" I told him hell man, mine is fresh out the box basically. Im now a fan and love the product. Great guns at a great price.

We also let our friend have a go at the pistols to make sure it wasnt jsut the shooter. 3 out of 4 of us had better groupings with the c9 than with the Ruger.... Im still a ruger fan, but dont feel ashamed to pull out my c9 and show a holder of an expensive pistol up anymore.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN.

Also when or if you need repairs you'll see that the Hi-Point warranty is unbelievable!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the welcome! I bought my c9 brand new but i heard that doesnt matter, they will fix any hi point for free anytime, that was half the appeal!

·
Registered
28 Posts
You got a good gun for yourself. I can get way better groupings with my C9 than I can with my Glock 22.

John

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
And you'll have $ left over to spend on ammo :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the fastest replying forum ive evered joined! I love it :D. I only paid 140 brand new for the gun too. I see alot of posts about the price of their hi point. I cant wait to get my 995 this weekend. Its only 160 tax and all used, but from the guy i bought my c9 from. Seems like a great gun, and with the return policy i cant go wrong! btw Ive been feeding cheap fedaral ammo through the c9 with only 1 box of wc. My c9 seems to eat anything like a glutton.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That Federal is a good ammo, the only target load I will use, and don't be fooled by the price as we all know how people can be. And Federal is made just several miles from my house.

John

·
Registered
187 Posts
My C9 and its m8 (bought at same time) both seemed to chew through any brand of ammo. You will definitely love your HP. Since you liked the price of the HP you oughta get into reloading or you will have spent as much on ammo as you did on the gun real quick like!

·
Registered
223 Posts
:welcome: I'm new here too. Seems to be a great group of people. I am already getting the itch to buy the c9. I also want the 4095. I have the .40 right now. It is addicting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.