New To Hi-Points but just got a C9 on 3/28

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Arisch, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Arisch

Arisch Guest

So this is my first handgun, bought it at a small dealer here in southwest michigan, paid 158.99 out the door with an extra mag. I have went to the range twice now and have put 300 rounds through her and hasn't missed a beat.

I am loving this thing more and more everytime I get to go to the range and fire off some rounds.

I have been loading a full 8 rounds in my mags and she hasnt had any problems. No ftf's or fte's at all. I have been using wwb from wally world, here where I live they are 18.42 plus tax, so not to bad.

When I get the chance I will be posting some pictures of the new lady.

2. nice, welcome to Hi Point. wwb and blazer from wal mart work perfectly with my c9. just tried some other cheap ammo last weekend (wolf and s&b) all work ok. blazer brass still work the best. haven't yet try any reload.

3. Welcome! Sounds like you had a great time with your C9. Of course we can't see that wonderful handgun without pics.

4. Welcome and congrats on your C9.

5. Congrats on your pistol and welcome to the site.

6. wd6bgn

wd6bgn Guest

Enjoy, and have fun. I really like my C-9, have put about 1200 rounds through it. But this is a new weekend comming up. :^D

7. Ari

Ari Guest

Enjoy it

8. The C9 is a sweet pistol, you will not hear of many people having any trouble with them.