Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
Name is John and I just bought my first HP .45 yesterday, I havent shot it yet but plan to do so today. The only concern I had was the clip, but I bent the front tabs on it to release the round without snags other than that I love what you guys have done to some of yours and cant wait to see what else is in store for the future.

·
Master Pistol Blaster
414 Posts
Glad to have you aboard brother! I think the .45 pistol is next in my collection, too! I have a C9 and I love it! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I got my C9 a couple of weeks ago, Big Fun! Really sweet little gun. Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Jcc85,
Welcome to the site and from NE Wisconsin. Did you have an issue with the clip and feeding issues? This is typically pretty rare with the JHP (never had an issue with mine as well). The C9 and 38/40 tend to have more feeding issues that are related to the lips on the mags. Post a range report when you get a chance...;)

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
they may be addictive

Want to get a C9 next week also just have to wait and see
people seem to want more than one! I've been saving up for a Ruger Mini-14 but I keep thinking I'll postpone that for a 9mm carbine. I'll get there a lot quicker lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts