Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the new 995TS on layaway. They run a little high around here when you can find them. I'm getting mine for $349 with the laser. Considering the local Gander Mt. wanted $849 for the storm I feel good about the 995TS. I will post pics when I get it.

Jay

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
lol... :D...the shop that I got mine from, I'm a regular at. I've ordered nearly all of my guns from him so he usually gives me good deals. That's what keeps me coming back. It's definitely worth the money.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats. And the HiPoint is more accurate than the Storm so you spent your money well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Man what's up with the price difference. The local store here has them for 249.00. I guess supply and demand. I went with the classic since you can find them used plus I just like the way the classic looks vs. the new. The new one is nice though and I'm sure you will be thrilled with it. As you said 349 is still a good price compared to others. I bet you will have a hard time waiting with it in lay-away. I know I would. Worth the wait though, they are fun to shoot.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. There shure is a wide spread in prices. Ordered mine from R&R Arms for $213.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.