Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm completely new to the Hi Point scene.
Just purchased a used 995 Carbine last night.

Ive been looking around for a while for the right deal to pop up and I found it last night. Used 995 for $150. Probably a little more than what I shouldve paid, but no one has them in stock new or used.

I took it apart today and gave it a much needed cleaning and oiling, but otherwise she seems to be in decent shape. Ill try and post pics later.

Plan on outfitting it with an ATI stock, Bushman charging handle and picatinny rail and a decent red dot.

I was attempting to contact HiPoint directly, but they have closed for the Christmas Holidays and wont re open until Jan 5th @ 0700 so Ill have to wait until then to order some factory items. (Magazines, Factory Weaver Mount)

If anyone has any of the above mentioned items for sale please let me know. I understand that I have to have 25 posts in order to view the "For Sale" Section. I hate to just troll and post a bunch of useless crap in order to bump my post count up.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts