Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Care to tell the forum members a little bit about yourself, or do you just wanna make us guess?
You cost me $10.00, adam. I bet on Moonz or Rach. Now I have to pay myself $10. You enabeler - that money will go directly into my shotgun fund!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,401 Posts
You cost me $10.00, adam. I bet on Moonz or Rach. Now I have to pay myself $10. You enabeler - that money will go directly into my shotgun fund!
It was to easy. Since He didn't say hi to us. Rather he said hi to the forum its self. I was waiting to see if the forum became sentient.

·
Super Moderator
10,145 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,401 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
I took a week off to get work done and help family... I'll gettem next time...

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,263 Posts
forum became sentient
What the hell Moonz... I didn't think you even knew how to spell sentient but actually knowing usage!!! lol

J/K of course, kinda...

• Haha
Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
What the hell Moonz... I didn't think you even knew how to spell sentient but actually knowing usage!!! lol

J/K of course, kinda...
Moonz just sat there and grunted, "Ooh, ooh, forum like skynet!" And pointed at his phone all excited until Evil came by and typed the message...

Reactions: moona11
1 - 14 of 14 Posts