Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my Hi Point for a few months now because I wanted to see why people talk down so much about these pistols. My Glock 22 has had more jams in it than my Hi Point has, and people talk so greatly about Glock.....hummmm, makes me think those Hi Point haters have never even shot a Hi Point let alone ever held one.

John

St. Paul Minnesota

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
We love our Hi-Points and find the quite dependable. Lot of armchair quarterback in the gun world just like everywhere else. Love to offer opinions and evaluations of things they know nothing about. My sincerest wishes are that everyone likes the gun they have no matter the brand.

BTW Welcome to the forum from TN.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:welcome:

A John named Sally, me thinks there is more to this story
Yep, a looooooooooooooooooooooooong story, I will save that one for another day. Its my name on most web sites. Thanks for all the welcomes. I look forward to receiving and sharing lots of information!

John

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts