Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me a new toy today. I shot it about 2 weeks ago and finally talked my friend into selling it to me.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I like those, just too much out of my price range(my wife said so). I have holded on to one at the gun shop, fits my hand great.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
2.5 shells or the much desired 3.0 chamber?

Either way I own the 2.5....funnest gun I own I think. Blast to shoot though 45LC out of it. The shotgun shells is tons o fun too! Also note you can package the 410 slugs which wont do as much damage penatration wise but arguably it meats the lethal range of 7 inches.

I say all this for defense purposes. End of day scenario....someone tries to do something to you while your in your car a face full of 40 birdshot rounds will have them thinking twice.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its only the 2.5 inch, but it will still be one heck of a night stand pistol. My load will be one 410 bird shot, then 2 410 000 buckshot, then2 45lc's

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
I really wish they would send me my handgun permit already
I love Oregon. The day I decided to buy my Taurus I took it home 45 minutes after I got to the gun store!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Man those guns are so awesome. Congrats on a fine choice.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Got me a new toy today. I shot it about 2 weeks ago and finally talked my friend into selling it to me.
May I ask (and will you please answer ;) ), how much you got it for? Here they are around $400 used and $475 +/- new.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I dont know why, I have no use for it....but I still want one. I want to have a smith install their "cushion pushin'" grips on them though, instead of those "ribber" grips. They feel better in my hands.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
May I ask (and will you please answer ;) ), how much you got it for? Here they are around $400 used and $475 +/- new.
420 with a box of 45lc and 410 shotshell. The gun is new other than what I shot out of it about 2 weeks ago.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Sounds like a great deal for you! ;)

Mac

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Excellent price on the firearm. Congrats and welcome to the Judge team. :)

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I'm calling the law cause you just stole that thing. LOL. I can never find any. Of course I dont NEED one either so.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice!
They're all over the place here, but most are 600 regardless of barrel/chamber size. I guess the price is why they're still so many around.. keeps most away :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts