Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
I really wish they would send me my handgun permit already
I love Oregon. The day I decided to buy my Taurus I took it home 45 minutes after I got to the gun store!
I don't like you anymore :)
Then you REALLY won't like us guys in Arizona: Took me 25 minutes, and 15 of those were me shooting the breeze with the clerk behind the counter at Dick's Sporting Goods (Over in Mesa @ Fiesta Mall. The guy's name is Lee... great to do biz with and very laid back! ALMOST mistook him for a Canadian he was so easy going and in Arizona no less :p ).

But, I REALLY like NYC, and upstate NY is nice as well for it's own reasons. It tears me up: I miss Brooklyn for being in a city LOADED with jobs in my field (Theater Production) and the city itself being pro 1A, but it's so anti 2A. Phoenix has almost NO culture and tries to bash every protest, but you can buy any arms you want freely with out harassment!

Talk about never finding the perfect mix...

I really wish they would send me my handgun permit already
I love Oregon. The day I decided to buy my Taurus I took it home 45 minutes after I got to the gun store!
I don't like you anymore :)
Then you REALLY won't like us guys in Arizona: Took me 25 minutes, and 15 of those were me shooting the breeze with the clerk behind the counter at Dick's Sporting Goods (Over in Mesa @ Fiesta Mall. The guy's name is Lee... great to do biz with and very laid back! ALMOST mistook him for a Canadian he was so easy going and in Arizona no less :p ).

But, I REALLY like NYC, and upstate NY is nice as well for it's own reasons. It tears me up: I miss Brooklyn for being in a city LOADED with jobs in my field (Theater Production) and the city itself being pro 1A, but it's so anti 2A. Phoenix has almost NO culture and tries to bash every protest, but you can buy any arms you want freely with out harassment!

Talk about never finding the perfect mix...
Look in Houston

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.