Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were at Dick's Sporting Goods this afternoon, and I picked up a KWC S&W 4506 airsoft pistol. As much as I love "real" shooting, you can't beat airsoft for the fun factor. I certainly couldn't get away with shooting a real .45 inside the house :)

Anyway, anybody in the market for a spring pistol should check out KWC's stuff. They're made well, easy to load and cock, and super accurate. I'm using .12g bbs (.20 is more accurate, but I didn't wanna buy 6000 of them), and shooting under 2" at 15' and under 4" at 25'. That's also with me standing up leaning on my left foot with a broken right leg. Make sure you don't pay extra for the gel target though. It's cool if it's free with the gun, but not worth paying for separately.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yea, we had a gel target when we decided to get airsoft guns, and it was just a waste of money... because it was always more fun just to put paintball masks on and have duels in the backyard

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
I got an AK-74M Automatic Electric Gun (AEG) and it's fun as hell.

It is great for slaying cans and cardboard boxes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh yeah, the Airsoft stuff has come a long way.

I picked up a JG M4 (AEG) last year and that thing is crazy powerful and accurate. Found a small group who plays tactical airsoft around here and have been having a blast. Most of these guys are military, formery military and we even have 2 guys from SWAT playing as well.

I used to play scenario paintball for the realism, but now airsoft has taken over. As long as you play with a good group of people who actually call when they get hit, it makes for a good, clean, cheap time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.