new trigger

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by joey1117, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Slotted Trigger

25 vote(s)
    53.2%
  2. Holey Trigger

22 vote(s)
    46.8%
  1. joey1117

joey1117 Supporting Member

not sure how to start a POLL but ....I was messing in the shop today and came up with this and I really do not want to get into making two different triggers so lets start a poll
    1. slot
    2. holes
    lets take a vote and see where this goes . It would really be hard to take orders for holes and slots as they are completely different in the running process

Attached Files:

2. Definitely like the slot. I think a change would be nice.

3. Hum tough one, like them both but I'll go with slot.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Odd man out here. Partial to holes.

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Okay folks, even if you already voiced an opinion go vote, I added a poll to this for Joey.

Edit: I went with the slotted trigger, but either way, I wish the slot or the holes would extend more towards the bottom of the trigger while still following the arc of the face.

6. joey1117

Edit: I went with the slotted trigger, but either way, I wish the slot or the holes would extend more towards the bottom of the trigger while still following the arc of the face.[/QUOTE]

The problem with that is the spring pocket ....I made a really neat design when we first did this way back when but it takes the spring pocket out

7. joey1117

just put it in the carbine ......I forgot how much fun that is to take apart ....lol

Attached Files:

8. Frankie_s

Frankie_s Member

9. RobbK

RobbK Member

I voted sloted as well.

10. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I was going to ask for pix!
    So I fixed this one, Joey...
    Enlarged and Rotated.

Attached Files:

11. mellon

mellon Member

Both look great

12. mellon

mellon Member

I like them both. Would by either

13. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I'll vote for the slot, BUT let us know when your going to switch, so I can order a several of the holes for future use. Then I'll order several of the slots, also?

14. What?

What? Huh? Member

AZ
    Slot by a Margin but would love to see Holes on the HP. I'll be ready to buy one.

15. joey1117

MachoMelvin : I will sell you however many in whatever configuration you want .....great deal on the gray frame ;) I am looking for a plain old c9 if you happen to have one of those ...new project that I wont tear up the other one you sold me , let me know if you have something laying around

16. tomwlkr

tomwlkr Member

i l;ikie both and will take either one

17. keoniwoods1

keoniwoods1 Member

Where can I get the aluminum trigger for my C9?

18. Read post 15 above. It's in Joey's signature line.

19. joey1117

I need your shipping info
    These are pre-paid made to order , you send me a pm,I send you paypal info ,you send me 23.00 ,I make your trigger and send you one .it's that easy:D the price had to go up to 23.00 to cover my paypal cost , you no longer have to send it as a gift and i no longer have to look for your shipping info . Sorry it had to come to this but too many people do not give there shipping info and others do not follow the "send as a gift" they send it the reg. way

20. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

You have the patience of a saint...