Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so locally here in Utah, we have stores named "Cal Ranch Stores", and they are authorized Distributors for the Hi Point. Stopped in at one and they have them for $245, and the old style for $199.

Just FYI.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow...that's pretty effin' good. My local mom-and-pops store wants 325.00/ea. At 245.00 I wouldn't even hesitate.
And you would be talking about Tim's huh? that's where I got mine.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Ok, so locally here in Utah, we have stores named "Cal Ranch Stores", and they are authorized Distributors for the Hi Point. Stopped in at one and they have them for $245, and the old style for $199.

Just FYI.
I was there yesterday. They didnt have any on display but the guy said he had them in the back. They carry all hi-point products and have a good selection of holsters, gun cases,etc. They even had 9mm and .22lr in stock :blink:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Just FYI.
I picked up mine last week from R&R Arms online for $213.00. Can't wait to shoot it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up my TS yesterday and started on the VHT wrinkle treatment (on the receiver cover). I will post some pic's when i get her put back together. Picked it up with a friends (Dealer) help from SOG here in Ohio for $213 out the door. Already have the red dot ready to be mounted. 8)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Wow...that's pretty effin' good. My local mom-and-pops store wants 325.00/ea. At 245.00 I wouldn't even hesitate.
And you would be talking about Tim's huh? that's where I got mine.
Yep--exactly. Herb's had it for almost $75.00 less--I think they were asking $250.00. I'm all about helping the little guys, but not when it costs me that much money.

·
Long Arm of the Law
630 Posts
$209 including shipping from Bud's is what I paid for mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts