Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put up this video on youtube. I got tired of gun snobs saying that these weapon are crap, and insulting anyone that chooses to purchase one.

I'm taking on one guy (user name 12GaugeLosAngeles). I challenged him to post a video of his best target with his "uber" Glock 21SF that he paid 740 dollars (lol) for. I don't think he'll keep up his end, though.

You'll see us going back and forth here:

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Great shooting and great job with 12 GA LA. It's interesting to note that 12 GA LA must resort to profanity in his attacks. Not only is he obsessed with brand names but he's witless to boot. You brought up many very good points and offered an honorable challenge. I applaud your defense of the Hi-Point.

Good job!

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
No offense Sgt Miller but why waste valuable time arguing with someone who thinks a pin renders a firearm incapable of being stripped? "the end-user doesn't know how to do it" ..I mean clearly this dude is a few bricks short of a load. I like your vids and advice I've gotten from you on here, but really if someone judges weapons by contracts with LEO and doesn't understand HiPoint isn't trying to be Glock or S&W or anything else, then why battle wits with an unarmed opponent? Nice shooting btw!

Edit to add:
Looked at his vid.."rich boy" uses wolf brand ammo!!?? lmao Well at least he keeps his s*** oiled. And glock was kind enough to include the brush with the "rod thingy". No wonder drifting a retaining pin eludes him.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HiPoint45, normally I would just turn the other way and chuckle when dealing with an idiot like 12gaugelosangeles. The problem was the guy made it a point to go to every single posting of someone with a Hi-Point on youtube and insult them as much as possible just because of what they purchased. It rubbed me the wrong way, so I decided to give him a little of what he's giving everyone else.

He's a douche, and not a challenge in the least, but I felt he deserved a little of his own medicine, that's all.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Since is was insisting that he wouldn't post up a video of his target groupings until I showed him a video of me field stripping a Hi-Point, I made a video and posted it.

Here it is. Maybe it'll prove to be useful on this forum (probably not since field stripping has been covered...lol).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sooner or later somebody has got to speak up to people like this.

I can't stand seeing someone new and excited to the world of firearms get insulted and basically pummeled because they purchased something like a Hi-Point / Jimenez / Cobra / (insert other inexpensive brand here). This is a time when people should be helpful and respectful to others, but they instead want to puff up their own chests (or lack of) by playing the holier than thou game.

Maybe it's because I've had a long weekend...lol.

All I've got to say is videos and pictures speak volumes, and I've got plenty. I've pretty much declared all out war against gun snobs...lol. :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
12GaugeLosAngeles
Odd choice of a username; does this person use the term 'shotty'?

If so, that would definitely lead me to have no respect for him...

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
The problem with losers like that is even when they lose they still don't go away, they just come back with more insults. Great shooting Sarge, you can be on my team when the shtf!!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Has anyone watched his videos at all? The guy is an idiot. I'm sure if he does post a video of him out shooting you it will consist of several takes that we will not see just so he can get on the paper. This guy got pwned. Nice vids and shooting SGT-MILLER.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hoe-lee shite...

i clicked on this thread and nearly shat myself when i saw the name "12guagelosangeles" because i've had my own dealings with that douchebag!!!

i used to have an account on youtube (i choose not to reveal it because i don't wanna take flak on this forum for my politics) and i made a video when i bought my c-9... that SAME loser talked smack in the comments! i just blocked him and forgot about it until now

what the hell is that guy's problem? i think he must be a disgruntled former beemiller employee or something. they probably fired him for slacking off so he moved to kalifornia and started slandering hi-point on the internet, lol!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sooner or later somebody has got to speak up to people like this.

I can't stand seeing someone new and excited to the world of firearms get insulted and basically pummeled because they purchased something like a Hi-Point / Jimenez / Cobra / (insert other inexpensive brand here). This is a time when people should be helpful and respectful to others, but they instead want to puff up their own chests (or lack of) by playing the holier than thou game.

Maybe it's because I've had a long weekend...lol.

All I've got to say is videos and pictures speak volumes, and I've got plenty. I've pretty much declared all out war against gun snobs...lol. :devilsidesmile:
I did on the carry conceal disccussion board all it got me was banned.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
12GaugeLosAngeles
Odd choice of a username; does this person use the term 'shotty'?

If so, that would definitely lead me to have no respect for him...
I wouldn't read to much into the name, take a look at mine, some people call me racist because of it.
I definitely understand your point but at times people pick lame names because they are lame people. BTW, in the mind of many Americans (I won't say most but I'm pretty sure it is a large majority) 'reb' does not equal 'racist'.
The anonymity of the internet makes it all too easy to judge poeple without knowing enough about them. I'm sure there are posters I think are fools who are really pretty decent people.

But, when you add a name like his to remarks and terms like I referenced, my opinion of them goes down fast.

BTW: bigrebnc1861 translates in my mind as a tall, maybe heavy, guy who was born in North Carolina. He values his history and the spirit of independence which led his state to stand up for its rights against the Federal Government.

There's, apparently, something similar happening today.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.