Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this isnt maaso its his brother and i just got the springfeild xdm and i just wanted to know if anyone else has this gun is it good or not i payed like 750 for it. its the 9mm one. so let me know thanks tutt

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
this isnt maaso its his brother and i just got the springfeild xdm and i just wanted to know if anyone else has this gun is it good or not i payed like 750 for it. its the 9mm one. so let me know thanks tutt
Good firearm. Price seems high but that varies so much now I cant tell, they are around 625.00 here on the Gulf Coast.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
19+1 right? you can start a small war with two extra mags!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that guys, this is Maaso now. I dont know if theres any rules or anything about account sharing or anything. He just called me and told me, so I walked him through over the phone how to get here and to brag, lol.

Anywho.....he hasnt got it yet, he put it on lay-away. He put almost 70% down and should pick it up next time hes home, hes an over the road trucker. So who knows when that would be.

I went to Gander and held one just to check it out, the grip is very ARish. As in its small....VERY SMALL. Im hoping the back straps they give you as about another inch of girth to that thing. Maybe my HandAll slip on thing will help. Dry firing, the trigger is clearly Glock. Maybe a tad light, only a guage will tell though. And somewhat flimsy with side to side movement. And the grip safety isnt encoubrencesome at all. I was thinking it would be a pain and bother the web of your hand. I will have a range report sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
I like the grip on the originals better. But with interchangable backstraps, who knows. i co worker got one about a month ago and he absolutely loves it. There was an issue with a trigger pin in some xd9s. easy to wear out. Dunno if they worked that out or not. I suggest the 40 tho

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
750? Did he get like 8 extra mags with it?

I see them at my local shop around the 500-550 dollar mark like Condition1 posted. Those are new.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
750? Did he get like 8 extra mags with it?
It was $699 here, and since he put it on law-a-way, the cocksuckers at Gander are charging him interest. I KNOW they dont normally do that. I wish I was there to talk him out of getting bent over.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The XD(M) 9mm is my next purchase. I just rented one at a range and put 200+ rounds through it. It's a very good gun, and should be capable of some great accuracy in the right hands. $750 is a shame, but it's a good gun so if he can choke down the price and forget about it, he'll be happy.

G

·
this is maaso brother and i dont mind the price i a trucker and maaso is a cocksucker. i got 3 mags with it other then the two that came with it and im going to get the 40 next but am going to a dif place i will have picks of it when i get back in town. im going to take it in my truck with me the xdm 9 that is.

G

·
THAT IS CRAP THAT THEY ARE CHARGING HIM INTEREST I WORK A GANDER IN MICHIGAN AND THEY DO NOT CHARGE INTEREST THEY JUST REQUIRE 10% DOWN AND CHARGE ANY STATE TAXES AND THATS IT YOU HAVE 90 DAYS TO PAY IT OFF, IF YOU CANCEL THEY CHARGE A $25 RESTOCKING FEE. IF THEY CHARGED HIM 50 BUCKS IN INTEREST I WOULD CONTACT THE BBB.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
this is maaso brother and i dont mind the price i a trucker and maaso is a cocksucker.
Uhh...ok.

THAT IS CRAP THAT THEY ARE CHARGING HIM INTEREST I WORK A GANDER IN MICHIGAN AND THEY DO NOT CHARGE INTEREST THEY JUST REQUIRE 10% DOWN AND CHARGE ANY STATE TAXES AND THATS IT YOU HAVE 90 DAYS TO PAY IT OFF, IF YOU CANCEL THEY CHARGE A $25 RESTOCKING FEE. IF THEY CHARGED HIM 50 BUCKS IN INTEREST I WOULD CONTACT THE BBB.
Caps lock plzkthxbai

G

·
DUDE THATS ORIGINAL YOUR ABOUT THE 10TH PERSON TONIGHT TO TAKE A CHEEP SHOT AT ME HAVING ALL CAP LOCKS ON I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GUN FORUM NOT MY COMPUTER THAT I AM ON CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN FORUM SO BUZZ OFF AND LETS TALK GUNS

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Don't worry about wtrout's caps lock issues, he's suspended...

Only question I have is how they can justify charging interest on a lay-a-way.... I'd be reading the reciept, or their policy letter regarding lay-a-ways and unless it specifically states that they can do it legally, I'd be bringing a shat storm at them for it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts