New York Times Front Page

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by monsterdawg, Dec 5, 2015.

1. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

I saw that and read a lot of the comments. Truly unbelievable. Do these people really think that if all guns are gotten rid of that everything is going to be rainbows and unicorns with everybody holding hands, eating smores, and singing around the campfire? Or, will they just move on to the next thing to take away?

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  3. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

Doing well, thank you. This is the first time since 1920 that an editorial was put on the front page of the times.

4. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

They seem to think the criminals will start obeying the NEXT law they pass. One commenter said something about money talking when it comes to laws being passed. That's true, in a way, just ask Leeland Yee how well he got paid for the gun laws he helped pass. "I'm for the banning of these guns, but if you still want them, meet me out back, and bring cash."

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Funny thing.

Anyone familiar with the prohibition era and the associated criminal activity?

How about the war on drugs?

Anyone care to take a shot at explaining how prohibiting guns would work any better than those two glowing examples?

Idiots, hypocrites, and fools, that's all they are.:rolleyes:

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Those sh1t heads should come to the Midwest and live a while. They could tell us all about how evil guns are right before they get kicked out.

7. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    It's the NY Times. A liberal rag in a liberal State. Nothing stated that was a surprise.

8. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

It's not about gun control, it's about people control, New World Order. That way, only the filthy rich will be in charge. Lib Utopia. They honestly think it would work. Trouble is, hundreds of politicians that are now voting for that crap think they would fit in to the elite class. Boy, are they in for a cultural shock. I see stupid people :foilhat:

9. rmuniz9336

rmuniz9336 Member

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Anyone with a basic knowledge of chemistry could cause untold amounts of damage with just what's purchased at Walmart.

10. ekim

ekim Member

Read the Survivalist BLog.com comment from JWR on yesterdays post. He doesn't seem to happy about the NY times front page editorial. Kind of calls them out and says come get them!

11. Back2School

Back2School Member

Best response to this article?

The Peace of Versailles, Buck v. Bell, the Great Depression, Pearl Harbor,* the Hitler-Stalin Pact, the Ukrainian famine, the internment of Japanese-Americans, the Tuskegee experiments, the Holocaust, McCarthyism, the Marshall Plan, Jim Crow, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Kennedy Assassination, the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Kent State, the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, Watergate, withdrawal from Vietnam, the Killing Fields, the Iran hostage crisis, the Contras, AIDS, gay marriage, the Iran nuclear deal: These are just a few of the things the New York Times chose not to run front page editorials on.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/NYT-Epic-Gun-Fail

12. The ISIS suicide belts are 'Walmart' grade. I have good reason to believe that a bullet will set them off.

Bad deal. Once they get close enough, even shooting them could/would still end in casualties.

13. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

They will just move on to the next thing on their pointless little list. :rolleyes:

14. histed

histed Supporting Member

[​IMG]

B2S - Nailed It! But, as we know, logic and reason are useless in this argument. So often said here - criminals by definition ignore and/or break laws. Even in "gun free" countries they manage to get guns, commit crimes and kill people. I'm now hearing that the 2 terrorists got their ASS-salt rifles from a friend? So, there's another law that didn't work?

15. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Problem is, that "list" HAS a Point!

16. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Stuff on about 50 pounds(or however much they can carry) of already mixed tanerite in that vest

17. From what I've read they use a primary explosive.

18. Rerun

Rerun Member

Don't encourage them, Guys!

Sheese!

eldar

19. They are already doing around the world and know much more about than the 2 of us.

Go to Liveleaks and watch the Kurd films how ISIS attacks.