Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my 1095ts. I haven't gone to the range yet but it looks really good. Only downside, I purchased it online from Ohio. Got it for under 300 plus ffl fee. Only bitch, it was open box without them telling me first. Missing safety labels, paperwork and tool. Magazine looked used (had black residue on Yellow follower. Not pissed enough to return. Couldn't get another one for price and availability now. Just not cool not to inform of condition before I paid for it.
Looking forward to your group wisdom. IMG_20200618_155441001.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wat part of Mississippi?? I lived on the Coast and werked the shipyard, Ingalls until retirement...Re-located HIGH on a Mountain, in New Mexico...But it aint new
and damn shore aint Mexico. Welcome to Hi-Point land...I have a 1095....

REDD

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. I wouldn't worry too much about your 1095. I agree with you about sellers not being up front and let you know exactly what you're getting. Like you said, it's not that easy finding HP carbines right now. By the way, the original magazine in my 4595 had been shot but I think it may have been test fired.

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
Someone sold you a used 1095? "Out them" please. MOM will send you the HP tool for free with a phone call. Or if you ordered a forward grip it will have one inside.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Maybe they boxed the used mag when they took a couple of test shots at the plant.

·
Premium Member
21,307 Posts
Maybe they boxed the used mag when they took a couple of test shots at the plant.
No PITA sticker to remove? Did it come with a peel and stick cheek pad to install?

SwagZ you know MOM doesn't sell direct.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the forums Michael. You get that 10 millimeter carbine zeroed and you may have a long gun that is effective to about 120 yards. Get some good ammo for it as well and you have the most powerful of all the Hi-Point firearms released thus far.

Also give us a range report after you try your Hi-Point 1095.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wat part of Mississippi?? I lived on the Coast and werked the shipyard, Ingalls until retirement...Re-located HIGH on a Mountain, in New Mexico...But it aint new
and damn shore aint Mexico. Welcome to Hi-Point land...I have a 1095....

REDD
I worked at Keesler for years and live on a canal on the coast. Thinking about moving west in the near future. Would love some thin air for a change.

·
Premium Member
35,847 Posts
SwagZ you know MOM doesn't sell direct.
But they do test fire and box up, which could explain that, but not the missing papers and tool.

The tool is nifty...unless you have real tools.

Welcome from Utah, up in the thinner air.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just received my 1095ts. I haven't gone to the range yet but it looks really good. Only downside, I purchased it online from Ohio. Got it for under 300 plus ffl fee. Only bitch, it was open box without them telling me first. Missing safety labels, paperwork and tool. Magazine looked used (had black residue on Yellow follower. Not pissed enough to return. Couldn't get another one for price and availability now. Just not cool not to inform of condition before I paid for it.
Looking forward to your group wisdom. View attachment 65789
Contact the owner. That's not right to ship something that isn't right. You let them get away with it they will do it to someone else!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Contact the owner. That's not right to ship something that isn't right. You let them get away with it they will do it to someone else!!
The company was Shooting Depot in Ohio. It's not worth getting into a big argument. They are a Christian company and they wouldn't do anything unethical. Right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts