Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time skeptic but I finally bought a hi point carbine 9mm. Well I am impressed with it enough I joined the forum to brag it up a little.
This thing eats anything a through at it Factory FMJ or hollow points my reloads weather it be lead cast or hot loads of xtps not a single fail to fire. And it surprisingly accurate. Weather in the factory ten round or either of the two 20rd red balls I acquired.
Is it ugly as all get out yes does it have a lame single stack mag yes.
But what It lacks there is made up in the fact that is a great truck gun I would trust life to if needed

·
Premium Member
36,049 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
Super Moderator
28,585 Posts
Welcome to...

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Rerun

·
Registered
183 Posts
Long time skeptic but I finally bought a hi point carbine 9mm. Well I am impressed with it enough I joined the forum to brag it up a little.
This thing eats anything a through at it Factory FMJ or hollow points my reloads weather it be lead cast or hot loads of xtps not a single fail to fire. And it surprisingly accurate. Weather in the factory ten round or either of the two 20rd red balls I acquired.
Is it ugly as all get out yes does it have a lame single stack mag yes.
But what It lacks there is made up in the fact that is a great truck gun I would trust life to if needed
Welcome from Kentucky. I never paid much attention to Hi Point until a neighbor brought over his 4095 and let me shoot it. That was so much fun that I had to get one. I waited until the 4595 came out with the threaded barrel. I don't think I've ever been more pleased for so little money. That thing is awesome. Feeds everything that I load including 200 grain lead semi wadcutters that won't function in some of my expensive 1911 pistols. I was so impressed that I bought another one recently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts