Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here just bought a 995ts from my brother in law. Didn't take long to tear it apart and start upgrading it. First thing I did was Stipple the grip. Then removed the sights and put a red dot on it. Then installed a barrel shroud, Installed the Mcarbo trigger spring and the rear adapter plate for a ar style buffer tube and stock. Loving the 995ts so far. Hoping to gain a bunch of knowledge here. Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
First post here just bought a 995ts from my brother in law. Didn't take long to tear it apart and start upgrading it. First thing I did was Stipple the grip. Then removed the sights and put a red dot on it. Then installed a barrel shroud, Installed the Mcarbo trigger spring and the rear adapter plate for a ar style buffer tube and stock. Loving the 995ts so far. Hoping to gain a bunch of knowledge here. Thanks
It sounds like you'll fit right in with the group of modifiers around here. Search the threads for even more ideas like the aluminum rails as just one example.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Trigger spring kit from Mcarbo. Busting my chops already. I can take it.
That was just the lube. The "busting" will be along shortly.

·
Administrator
24,794 Posts
Cant Wait maybe I will learn something.
The only thing you'll learn is that the mcarbo spring is a liability and he isn't allowed on HPFF for selling a dangerous product that is known specifically to mcarbo, and as such disclaimered on their site, to cause runaway FA events.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts