Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting sick of news reporters making gun owners looking like bad guys . :mad: What's almost more sickening is they interview people against it as well and don't give the other side of the story .. One report last night was about a man arested on a domestic battery and had 25 guns taken with more than 1200 rounds of ammo .. The new made him out as some sort of gun freak phycopath and the people they interviewed thought no one should have that many firarms or ammo .. :cantlook: It hard to believe how ignorant the gereral population can be sometimes .. Plus what ever happend to the non-bias new reporting ??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Unbiased news?

ROFLMAO

I've never heard of such a thing!

But it is ridiculous how the media portrays gun owners.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
I live in Indiana as well. The news media in these parts is so totally anti-gun it is beyond belief.
Never is it reported if the offender could not legally possess a gun.
They improperly report bursts of fire from semi-automatics, and are so totally "firearm stupid" it is criminal.
A few weeks ago, the Fort Wayne news talking heads were blathering on about how some criminal was blasting
at a house with a 45 millimeter pistol. They called it that at least 5 times. That's like a 1 3/4" diameter round! Eeediots!

There is no such thing as "unbiased reporting". The liberal slant is undeniable, as is the blatant anti-gun sentiment.

·
Registered
974 Posts
A few weeks ago, the Fort Wayne news talking heads were blathering on about how some criminal was blasting
at a house with a 45 millimeter pistol. They called it that at least 5 times. That's like a 1 3/4" diameter round! Eeediots!
Does that qualify as an assault weapon? Can HP make that into a carbine? Cause, I'd buy 3 if they were under 200 dollars.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
You be a tough man, ain't no way in hell I'm shootin a 45 mm pistol :D

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I want a .45mm pistol...

Stupid media :p What's even worse than the media is the general population who sit around eating cheetos and watching the news blather on about how gun owners are evil demented individuals who want nothing more than to kill everyone, then they get on Youtube and other places with weapons-related content and post stupid comments. Granted that Youtube users are generally the scum of the Internet, but goodness some of them are so ignorant I'm surprised they remember to breathe.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I would go for the .45mm as well . plus a thousand rounds for good order .. I had to laugh this morning on the same news channel when they had to correct themselves three times over a five minute period about a news story incorrect the night before .. THREE TIMES !!!! And the story took a whole new meaning at that point .. But then it was too late they already rubbed the dirt in the face of a buisness that had nothing to do with the events .. They take hearsay and turn it to the news story to say the had it first .. Most people believe this crap because they think the are getting the whole truth and that they don't lie ..

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I think I would go for the .45mm as well ...
No thanks! The cartridges would be so small I'd be dropping them instead of being able to load them into the magazine. It might make a very small CCW weapon possible, but I'd wonder at the efficacy of a .017 cal for defense.

·
Registered
959 Posts
"we report what you should decide.... faux news...."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.