Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been expecting something like this for a long time, but it seems all the factors are probably right for the "powers that be" to pull the pin and take huge profits. The obvious external political factors are present, except this time, IMO it will be spun as "don't switch horses in mid stream" by the party in power. But this is not about politics, it's about "what can I do now" to preserve my wealth?

@MaryB is already prepped out, as many of us are, and I also know of several more. But for the remainder, I suggest at bare minimum to have as much ca$h IN HAND as possible, there may be a cash shortage at the banks. Their allowable reserves are already greatly reduced from prior Fed policies.

The overall fiscal chaos our country is in tells me this could be really bad, and so does the Intel I've been gathering over the years. I don't think they still have the resources to paper over it again...

BE SAFE OUT THERE!!

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Who said this? Where is your source? How did they come up with that date?

Supposedly Deutsche bank is going to crash soon. Also Swiss Credit bank. Was supposed to happen last week according to one guy.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
There’s a lot of people playing this game of “something is GOING to happen on THIS specific day. “
I’m pretty sure it’s a bogus pile of BS started by traders and spread by social media halfwits, as the traders are looking to position themselves to either buy up the stuff scared people drive prices down on, or looking to short something.

The overall fiscal chaos is already out of control. Eggs are $3+ a dozen, but I can buy complete ARs for under $400, despite the fact that “they’re coming for your guns”, as the SCOTUS slaps their wieners down every time they stick it out. Housing is insane, rates are ridiculous, energy is nuts….

If you aren’t already “ready”, you are oblivious to reality.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
There’s a lot of people playing this game of “something is GOING to happen on THIS specific day. “
I’m pretty sure it’s a bogus pile of BS started by traders and spread by social media halfwits, as the traders are looking to position themselves to either buy up the stuff scared people drive prices down on, or looking to short something.

The overall fiscal chaos is already out of control. Eggs are $3+ a dozen, but I can buy complete ARs for under $400, despite the fact that “they’re coming for your guns”, as the SCOTUS slaps their wieners down every time they stick it out. Housing is insane, rates are ridiculous, energy is nuts….

Did you just call mole a half wit? Lol

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts

The overall fiscal chaos is already out of control. Eggs are $3+ a dozen, but I can buy complete ARs for under $400 Housing is insane, rates are ridiculous, energy is nuts….

Most frequently returned gun according to a long drawn out video that I skipped ahead on. AR15's! Many unfired.

Housing is slowing, and dropping like a rock in many markets. Energy is just getting started rising up Gasoline, and diesel. Not sure when the OPEC increase will hit hard. Their cutback starts November 1.

Reactions: shaner

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

Thank you, that's another way of stating it.
The guy who did the podcast just mostly throws the data out there, and said it all comes together for prior crashes. 1929, 1987, 2008 and even the "surprise crash" of 2015 (which was heavily papered over by the FED) He also cited a few major historical crashes of which I forget the dates, at least one was prior to 1929.

This process is called "back testing" and the theory seems to work. For the past. Whatever....

I'm simply saying that the superstitious pos's on Wall Street either fear this, Want this or ALL the above. Then they can blame this "pattern" and absolve themselves of any blame.

The so called "elites" always leak a "warning" and this fits with prior stuff I've seen over the years.

@TNTRAILERTRASH i have a link for the podcast.

It's very long and the guy keeps going over it, seems like he covered the gist of it by the 15 minutes mark, as I recall.

·
Administrator
29,775 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
Just one week before mids?

Peace favor your (sword)
Obviously completely unrelated….just never mind the guy over there behind the curtain….👍

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Just one week before mids?

Peace favor your (sword)
I'm hearing Bydum begged them to hold off until the midterms. They refused. Now congress is pissed wants to stop selling weaponry, and replacement parts to them. Russia will sell them weapons, China too.

So the October surprise in subpoena Trump.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm hearing Bydum begged them to hold off until the midterms. They refused. Now congress is pissed wants to stop selling weaponry, and replacement parts to them. Russia will sell them weapons, China too.

So the October surprise in subpoena Trump.
Totes LAME. Yup

If they hold off, it ruins their "plausible deniability" 😹😹😹

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Well, of everything takes a dump, then that might be a good time to sell some covered puts on any equities you've been eyeballing.
how drunk were you when you typed that?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts