Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
That's why I'm looking at hard wallets. I'll just need to go find a chunk of drywall to hide it behind.
Yeah, but earning potential is limited. All u get is the appreciation of said token(s). The % gains on the exchanges are substantial IF you can bank those, and then later get the gains of the tokens or coins after the next bull markets... compounding your gains.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Yeah, but earning potential is limited. All u get is the appreciation of said token(s). The % gains on the exchanges are substantial IF you can bank those, and then later get the gains of the tokens or coins after the next bull markets... compounding your gains.
It wouldn't all go into the hard wallet--just most of it.

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
People are starting to live on their credit cards. Predictions are the interest rates will rise on them. What are we going to see? 30%+? Then next year they will all be out looking for jobs when the cards run out. This will drive wages down.

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Some of the newer systems use self custody, yet you can still earn dividends!
That's called a hot wallet and is still subject to the same security issues as any other crypto wallet. Keeping the bulk of your crypto in one is about as smart as walking around with a bag of cash. One should keep a mix of hot and cold wallets and keep the cold wallet air gapped, in an EMF bag, in an actual safe/vault until it's time to transfer funds to or from the hot wallet.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
That's called a hot wallet and is still subject to the same security issues as any other crypto wallet. Keeping the bulk of your crypto in one is about as smart as walking around with a bag of cash. One should keep a mix of hot and cold wallets and keep the cold wallet air gapped, in an EMF bag, in an actual safe/vault until it's time to transfer funds to or from the hot wallet.
Sounds like you took the dive into crypto, or are close to it.

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Sounds like you took the dive into crypto, or are close to it.
No. My secondary "fallback" education is in finance and accounting, so I keep up with market trends, banking, economics, etc. Financial stuff. That's why I'm still in the process of learning about how NFT's and crypto function in the real world in both a legal way and as functional currency.

Reactions: lklawson

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
No. My secondary "fallback" education is in finance and accounting, so I keep up with market trends, banking, economics, etc. Financial stuff. That's why I'm still in the process of learning about how NFT's and crypto function in the real world in both a legal way and as functional currency.
NFT in it's current form is BS. But the promise of NFT is very great, once they figure out how to tokenize real assets, real estate and titles of valuable things. Then it has a real world use case, and therefore real value. Then crypto will be taking over most tangible items.

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
People are starting to live on their credit cards. Predictions are the interest rates will rise on them. What are we going to see? 30%+? Then next year they will all be out looking for jobs when the cards run out. This will drive wages down.
Starting to? Where you been the last 40 years?

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Starting to? Where you been the last 40 years?
They are leaning more into them. They will start defaulting on them at a much higher rate. Last I heard the bankruptcy laws changed. The CC companies have more teeth.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Possible Updated time frame....

There is a BLOOD MOON early morning Nov. 8th and it's a much more rare event than the so called usual trigger event as described in the podcast I linked. PLUS, the timing is much less harmful to the dims since it's on election day instead of before. Here's a googiots screenshot. Next BLOOD moon is 2025

Font Recipe Screenshot Advertising Science

Hopefully the RED Blood Moon has other symbolism as well ;)

81 - 96 of 96 Posts