Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
If I could get them in my area at that price I'd buy 3. Thats a VERY good price for a VERY good gun. Jump on that man.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have a store here in Colorado called "Big R" and they have everything from guns to farm supplies. They are a HiPoint dealer and they sell the C9 for 129.00 as well. They also have the 380 for 119.00 and the .40 and .45 for 169.00 each. I purchased the 9MM yesterday and it was my first HiPoint purchase! I will be taking it out and putting 100 rounds through it at the range tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
We have a store here in Colorado called "Big R" and they have everything from guns to farm supplies. They are a HiPoint dealer and they sell the C9 for 129.00 as well. They also have the 380 for 119.00 and the .40 and .45 for 169.00 each. I purchased the 9MM yesterday and it was my first HiPoint purchase! I will be taking it out and putting 100 rounds through it at the range tomorrow.
good job and great prices..and :welcome:

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
:welcome:

what part of Colorado are you in

Wade, it would morally wrong if you did not buy one at that price.

·
Registered
48 Posts
^lol...yeah, once you start breaking one in, (if you've never owned one) you'll see why bomber says that...very good firearm. I would definitely buy 2. I like 2 of everything I like. It's nice that Hi-Point is a brand you can do that easily with.
I need to be getting my next C9 soon. The gun show will be here the 1st weekend of Nov 8)

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I paid about the same for mine about a year ago. Now, if I could find a JHP45 for $169, I'd grab it up in a heartbeat. Maybe even 2 of 'em. Man, I love being a Hi-Point addict :D It's an addiction I can actually afford.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I actually got together with a couple other guys, bought a lot of 3 NIB C9's on gunbroker.com - $360 for the 3, $15 shipping, and $30 for the FFL on this end, total ended up $135 each.

You can find that deal on GB all the time.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you don't buy that C9 (or at least put it on layaway) we are all gonna laugh and point........ ^-^

That is a great price.

I'm going to be putting a JHP 45 on layaway today (I may possibly just buy it outright, we'll see). It's the "fancy" model with the laser, case, and other goodies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.