Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, yesterday I got a call from my Unions business agent, wondering if I was available to take a job. I take the job and report to work this morning. after 7 hours of orientation, the company rep let us know that the job had been cancelled, and we were now officially laid off... hell, I even shaved my goatee for this, and I hate shaving. needless to say, I was pissed. called the union hall and let them know that the idiots they dispatched me to had called out workers before they even got a contract for the job, and that I had to be put back on the out of work list.

got home, pissed off, aggravated, and feeling just a wee bit naked without my facial hair, and my wife hands me a letter from TNDOS. opened it up, and there is the HCP that I've been waiting for for so long. that made the whole day worthwhile.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Sorry to hear about the goatee and job.
Glad the HCP cheered you up
Now what the heck is a HCP??

·
Registered
799 Posts
Ha I think I figured it out
Handgun carry permit??

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Yep! HCP is Tennessean for carry as many pistols as you damn well want, and carry open or concealed.

Congrats my friend. Carry safe and carry often. It's like an American Express card, "Don't leave home without it!" I carry everywhere I legally can. I feel naked without it.

G

·
ugggh! I hate shaving too. I have been shaving about once a month for the past 5 years. Now that I have a "real job" I might have to do it once a week. BLARGH!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It's been almost 4 years since I've shaved more than my neck to keep it 'clean and neat' for work.

My work you can have neatly trimmed facial hair no longer than 1/2in.

I use hair clippers and cut the hair on my face and head the same length. I don't use a guard on the clippers. I cut about every 2 weeks.

I really hate shaving. I get 5 o'clock shadow at 2pm.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

Me shave??? This is SPARTA!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Me shave??? This is SPARTA!!!
yup, mine looked just like that, only longer on the chin.

true, It would probably be considered a beard, but as long as I keep the chin longer, it's a Tennessee goatee to me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts