Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,729 Posts
I would say all the factors listed in favor of the ATI are highly subjective and having used both I side with Hi-Point, its a bad move. The ATI stock was not designed to do anything other than look like the Beretta. Balance is better? By accident if even factual surely because it was not made to improve balance. If you like the looks fine but it does not make the 995 a better firearm objectively.

· Registered
2,729 Posts
Yes it doesn't take a lot of times doing it either. Old trick was put a little epoxy in the hole to make up for the lost material. Also notice the barrel is held differently and the top fore piece extends over the cover. It was made to look like a Beretta that's all, there's no way as much thought or design was put into this stock as HP did theirs.

· Registered
2,729 Posts
Nope unless of course you give me a 4095 first. No? Oh well.

Hell its your firearm do as you like but I would never dismiss the manufacturers misgivings on a rifle. They are not automobiles or egg timers and it would take a lot more than looks to make me do so. The thing is if the ATI was ugly not one would ever be sold and this would never be an issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.