Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the 4095 carbine for about a year now and when I go to buy one no one has them,and has no idea when they get get some in stock.I have someone looking for me and I hope he can find/get one for me.Any good/cheap carbine that compare to Hi Point? I would rather have the 4095 but I can find one soon I will have to get a different gun. :'(

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just buy one on Gunbroker & have it transferred to a licensed dealer near you. Gunbroker even has a list of FFL dealers, just enter your ZIP to find a local one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i see tham from time to time at all the gun show's here, run around $260! i paid half of that a year ago!

·
Registered
30 Posts
after seeing the price i was so glad on getting it last year. you know you hear the same old story, they are big, clumsy and look goofy, well show me a gun out there that carries a 100% lifetime warrenty on it! my friends sig sauer had to get fixed, yes he did have to pay for repairs. and after shooting my hi point 45 he was surprised at it, and i told him it only cost me $100!!!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
After looking for a year I picked one up in July 2007 for $200 and it's the only one I've seen. A lot of dealers say the 995 sells faster because of the cheaper ammo but I can find 995s without difficulty.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A Hi Point dealer I talked to said there hasn't been a 4095 avaliable through them in almost a year,which really sucks because I wanted one.I guess I'lll have to buy a different gun/brand since Hi Point can't supply the guns fast enough.I really wanted one,but oh well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.