Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a gun dealer bad mouthing a Hi Point....not good and does piss me off, but not permitting a Hi Point at your gun class or in the range to practice shoot???? That is the straw that broke the camels back for me!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow, that's just plain stupid and bad business. He obviously has had no first hand experience with Hi Points.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
It is funny, a human body , or target for that matter, reacts equally as bad when a 230 gr .45 slug impacts it, whether shot form a JHp or a kimber.
+1

I'll bet you a shiny new dime that guy has little Johnson!
+1 also

Wow, that's just plain stupid and bad business. He obviously has had no first hand experience with Hi Points.
+3.5 (random number for lulz)

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
its also discriminatory. if his classes are state mandated or administered he can get in DEEP doo-doo for for excluding anyone for any reason thats not directly safety related. if its in house classes its his buisness who comes and goes.

SW

·
Registered
602 Posts
Did this actually happen to someone?

Where and When?

Did they demand to see your firearm before letting you on the range???

No range I have ever been too inspects my firearm before I can shoot. I carry them in cases. They have no idea what I am going to shoot.

Range guy "Hey watcha got in that case"?

Me- "My firearm."

Range guy, "Oh yeah, whatcha got, I need to see it before you can shoot here."

Me- "Sure no problem, I'll just need to see your wife, or sister, or mothers b**bs before I'll give you any of my money."

LOL

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
It is funny, a human body , or target for that matter, reacts equally as bad when a 230 gr .45 slug impacts it, whether shot form a JHp or a kimber.
Except that the Kimber will probably jam up on a JHP. :) Kimber fans call it "breaking in" .

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Wow! Thats crazy! What reason would they use to not allow a certain brand of firearm? Funny though about gundealers, I was visiting my local gun shop when I first saw the Hi Point Carbine and I asked to look at it he got excited and starting telling me all the great stories about it and needless to say I left there with it a half hour later and haven't looked back since! :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
367 Posts
lol kimber a girls name that's funny. That's a crock of %#$ though unless hi points were blowing up all the time, I could kinda see it as a safety issue so I'll play devils advocate here a sec..., I know theres stories out there and one set of pics that looks more like a hack saw job. I've seen about 10 seperate pics of glocks going kaboom should he start banning glocks? IF and I'll say if hp were unsafe I REALLY doupt they would be sold. I mean that sounds like a great business model for me... sell real affordable firearms anyone can own even on a minimum wage job, give world class customer service that I know would put smith and wesson to shame from experience, and back it up with a lifetime warrenty, and then produce a product that will randomly explode??? I doupt it's a safety issue, sounds like gun snobbery to me and I wouldn't buy a box of 380 off this guy if it was 5 bucks for a box of 50... and that says alot cause I'm sure ya'll know what a $^@& 380 is to find. (sucks my LCP is hungry lol, nevermind my bersa 380 plus, heck that thing costs like 15 bucks to fill up the mag, if you can even find ammo lol)

·
Registered
171 Posts
A local gun store that I have shopped at for years bad mouthed Hi-Points where I could hear it lost 200 dollars that day and I have never been back .

·
Registered
602 Posts
I would never give them my business again.
Yeah but unless you purchased another brand of firearm, just to shoot there, they wouldn't LET you give them your business!!! lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.