No new guns for me for a while, I'm gonna be.......

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by griff30, Mar 24, 2008.

1. griff30

griff30 Member

A FATHER AGAIN! [​IMG]

I'm the luckiest guy right now!

2. Congratulations! We will soon be grand parents for the fifth time in 4 years.
    Little kids are a hoot. thay will say and do the darnedest things at the most inopportune times.
    We are getting even with our 2 sons now.

3. Congrats! You do realize that you can trade a baby for several fine weapons dont you?

JUST KIDDING!!!!

My youngest just told us his girlfriend is pregnant. I guess its in the air.

4. Jettster

Jettster Member

Congrats, really!

5. bobm

bobm Member

The best to you and the MRS., I hope the baby is a health bundle of joy.

6. Congrats!!

Buy more guns before the baby comes. After the baby comes your buying days are over until they are out of college and on their own! :)

7. MSCHU24

MSCHU24 Member

Congrats...

Hopefully it is a girl...they are waaaay easier.

Just put that first diaper on and don't take it off untill she is 25. :lol:

8. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

YEAAAAAA!!!! Kids are fantastic!

P.S. I would put the "A Father Again" above the picture. Cause when the page loaded and I started my scroll down I was like "Pregnant? WTF? Griff is a dude...."

Once I seen the "A father again" it became all clear.

9. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

It's really been an interesting winter. The Christmas babies are coming. Congrats on the news. :D :D :D :D :D

10. Congats! I've heard girls are easier to deal with. But having two, I don't see it that way. My girls have been just as difficult for us that boys have been for our friends. Best wishes to you & your wife. You guys enjoy your children, they grow up too fast. :mrgreen:

Gary

11. MUCH rather have a boy then a girl. There's no worries of hearing "Daddy, I'm pregnant", just "dad...we gotta move...again" I've been a teenage boy, I know what they are up to around girls :) As far as which is easier, I imagine that all depends on what stage of life you're talking about. Teenage girls...FORGET IT!

Oh and as for the no new guns...you gotta go out and purchase a nice henry .22 lever and a box of ammo the day the baby is born. Just gotta do it, no way around it, sorry.

12. griff30

griff30 Member

LOL I was thinking that if it's a girl it's going to be a Saiga12 or 308.
    If it's a boy, some kinda .45 carbine....Hi point are you listening?...Ok it might be the MPA .45 side cocker if its a boy as I got a bunch of grease gun mags in the safe.
    Not that I don't like Henrys, I love them!

13. SteveD

SteveD Member

I'll add my congrats also. and pray for a healthy kid.
    BTW I heard on the news today that the average price for a kid now from birth to 18 is about 200k. :wink:

14. urotu

urotu Member

Cool beans hombre, congrats.....

"Up to a point a man's life is shaped by environment, heredity, and movements and changes in the world about him. Then there comes a time when it lies within his grasp to shape the clay of his life into the sort of thing he wishes to be. Only the weak blame parents, their race, their times, lack of good fortune, or the quirks of fate. Everyone has it within his power to say, "This I am today; that I will be tomorrow."
    -- Louis L'Amour