Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I`m new -want to kiss some butt and say your forum has been alot of help to me in recent choice of buying a 995. Want to say your advice to load the clip for a week and slap it twice on the back of your palms works great! Right out of the box from Cabela`s I broke my operation bolt or what I would call a slide bolt. Thanks to your site I found beemiller site and called and got another bolt sent out right away no questions asked! Great service! Omen 1 -right! In the meantime I found that a chrome 1/4-10 x 2 1/4" bolt works even better for fit and allows some slop to lock the bolt back better due to the shroud being a little less than perfect for alignment where it goes in. Also got a camo ATI stock for it -must say it was easy till the front shroud bolt wouldn`t line up without some plastic drilling. Took it to the range today and ran thru 100 American Eagles -no jams-no misfires -and first group was very tight but a 1" high at 25yards. Very happy with it shooting straight and since I have stock sights I`m ok with aiming low till I get more ammo. Went up as far as 100 yards and was still hitting consistantly aiming low -tight grouping too!! Love it -now I want to get all of them while they are still cheap! Didn`t see any pics of the ATI Camo so here`s mine as it sits for $250 in it I`m very happy:)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. My compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes. Go. Read. Be Knowledgeable.<--

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
I have the black ATI stock and I have to say I would rather have your color stock. I love my 995 and am going to purchase a 4595 as soon as they are released.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Broomhead -I love your steps "Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range." is my fav. Of course if you go to the range where people are shooting old TVs and computer monitors and cool things like that you find that often times being nice gets you some time on someone elses 50 calibar or AR. I`m in total agreement though when I go to the only 3 rounds in the clip with no rapid fire ranges where the snobs shoot here in PA. I would imagine in Tenn. you have lots of old fridge and propane tank ranges ^-^

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Now you need a Bushman charging handle to save a little wear on the fingers.

Ron M.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.