Not his fault?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lklawson, Oct 20, 2014.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

2. bluharley

bluharley Member

3. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

I never could understand why people have the inert desire to have jewelry/objects poking out of their eyebrows and lips...... :confused:

4. bluharley

bluharley Member

I'm not a fan of tats, piercings in weird places, or fake boobs. Not many women fit that bill anymore.

5. j_inmon

j_inmon Member

Ummm when a girl with a tounge ring or a lip ring do certain things to you with her mouth it feels really really good (even better than without the piercing) if you know what I mean. ;)

6. A disease? Give me a pleeping break!

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Feels pretty darned good without it...if you know what I mean.
    Not sure it really needs to feel any better, its about all I can stand as it is.:p

8. j_inmon

j_inmon Member

I wouldn't complain either way, but that's one of the big reasons people get them. The ones in lower places do the same, but also increase the sensitivity of that area for the person who has the piercing.

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Somebody messing with her mind again.
    To begin with she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, we all know that.
    If this is what she needs to help her get over it...so be it.
    But it does smell a little like the Stockholm Syndrome

10. The man was diagnosed as being psychotic. At the trial he said it was a house filled with love and joy. He didn't know right from wrong. Maybe that is what she meant by not his fault. Plus maybe it is her way of dealing with the pain. Her way of letting go. It had to be hell what those three girls went through. Other than a book the other two aren't as public. Michelle was even at the demolition of the house.

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I had a long talk with my wife about this.... Her point was that this may be the only way she could move on. The girls life had pretty much been awful in the first place, and maybe this let her not have to try dwell on why this happened to her..... I understand the general idea of that, but I despise people's actions being dismissed because "It isn't their fault."........ Lack of personal responsibility, and laying the blame for what's wrong on others, is what ails this country the most.

12. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Everyone copes in their own way. The real question should be "Why does anybody need to know about this?"

13. Bull

$$$...........

14. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Can't say I blame her, she might as well.

15. Bull

Really, of everyone who has made money off of telling their story, I feel she deserves what she can get...... Read her whole story sometime..... It'll break your heart.

16. bluharley

bluharley Member

There are less deserving people making money off bs, I say good for her.

17. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    I don't blame her either. Especially since all kinds of people are probably asking her about it, and are curious. I blame him, but she doesn't have to, if it helps her move on. From what I've seen he would not be considered psychotic (though clearly a very twisted piece of work).

18. Branth

Branth Member

And I never understood why someone would want to be stabbed millions of times with a tiny needle that is injecting carcinogenic and potentially toxic materials into their skin. But hey, the result looks cool.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo

Just a thought... Maybe it's 'cause a lot of guys like it? And it looks cool to a lot of people? And maybe it looks cool to the person who got it?

19. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

I guess some don't worry about what they look like when they go for a job interview? :eek:

[​IMG]

20. bluharley

bluharley Member

Those people can only work in tattoo shops, or own one.