Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there...

Yeah, I've been off for a while and thought I would be totally off, but I've been plugging along. I figured since I hold some obligation after years on here, I'd keep an update:

I'm still breathing!

But, it's been a fight otherwise. Pretty much have been told I'm too much of a financial risk to be accepted by any health insurance company plan, and the National Cancer Society's sources for medical care have dried up over the past 2 years with the stock market tanking. So, there are some ideas being kicked around. Unfortunately I will NOT be going to the UK, since they've changed a bunch of their laws concerning citizenship status and just who is qualified as what. It's still far more liberal than what the US has for citizenship rights, but I fall just outside of NHS coverage since I've lived outside of the country without paying full tax for 10 years. No bank is interested in financing the medical stuff, because it seems that it's been "illegal" to do that for 5 years. I can finance a car, but not my surgery and treatment. Go fig.

Other than that, I'm still considered employed by the university and I'm working on a show with a non-profit theater in Scottsdale. I've done some design work here and there, and just finished up a Zombie film where I got to do some mechanical effects (a straight to video B-flick....will be lucky to see it last a week in RedBox).

Glad the place is still running :)

Still won't be on much. There's still alot going on, and with everything in the news hitting real close to home, it's probably better that way. I've been accused of being too "preachy" by some when I was a mod, and these days I'm afraid I wouldn't be liked even more.

But, figured I would stop in and say hi! I hop on when I can get online, which isn't much these days.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
neo...to prechy....???? hmm maybe i missed a lot in the last few months....anyways good to see ya. I to have been gone for a while so i guess whats up all.. 8) anyways sorry to hear things are rough for ya bro....let us know if we can help at all take care and for heavens sake keep breathing...lol

·
Registered
833 Posts
Glad to hear from you Neo, wish you could find some type of medical coverage. What is the name of the movie I want to rent it, office pool for the powerball is at $270 million i think if we win on that expect your medical bills to taken care of in full for yah. Take care of yourself sir keep us posted when you can.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hey there Neo, good to hear from you, Not sure where this to preachy thing is coming from I have never seen it....
Roadkill and I are trying to put together a shot in October shot me a PM if your intrested

Jet

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Neo, Yes it's good to hear from you again Stay with it and don't let the blues get you down. Remember depression is just as bad as any disease!!
And remember if thing look bad it could be worst you could be like this kid

and stuck to a pole with your tounge :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.