Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
10,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Obama scaring people with his plan to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban I don't know what to get. Even the price of mosins have gone up a bit. ClassicArms had them for 90 bucks now they are 120. They have AK's too but the prices are POR, and they are closed tomorrow so I won't be able to call til Monday. So what should I do? :cantlook:

· Banned
10,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I really want to get a decent reliable inexpensive semi-auto but the funds don't really allow for that unless I save for awhile. :mad:

· Banned
10,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For God's sake, please let the United States do what's best for Mexico!

....what a load of horse crap
I agree completely! The way I look at it is this, is the ban gonna take all those "sophisticated guns" away from the cartels? No? I didn't think so either.
This just means they will still have them and they will still get them from the U.S because criminals don't play by the rules so they are just spinning their tires. This is just another ploy to get weapons out of law abiding U.S citizens hands.

· Banned
10,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah i have thought about an SKS, it's just a matter of finding one and finding a good one that is decently priced. So yeah, that's all I have to say about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.