Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notice:
Due to the current cost of ammunition, celebratory gunfire will be restricted to making "pew pew" sounds at midnight.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
Aww come on!!! I just got my 4095 in the HTA stock and wanted to "test fire" it!!!

·
Premium Member
8,204 Posts
Someone in town didn't get the message, they emptied a shotgun at midnight... or the druggies 2 blocks down killed each other and nobody has checked LOL meth heads moved in last summer. One has been in and out of county lockup 4 times since then. Probably can't own guns legally...

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
One neighbor's been setting off fireworks since about 4pm yesterday, followed by what sounded like 6 rnds of 9mm, but probably 38 spc due to it only being 6rnds.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
Notice:
Due to the current cost of ammunition, celebratory gunfire will be restricted to making "pew pew" sounds at midnight.

We've already discussed this young man.

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
PEW PEW and a couple of BANG BANGS for good measure

·
Registered
76 Posts
At midnight in St. Louis it sounded like two military companies in a fire fight with each other. Surprisingly no one was injured this year by bullets returning to earth.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
At midnight in St. Louis it sounded like two military companies in a fire fight with each other. Surprisingly no one was injured this year by bullets returning to earth.
There is a house in north county where a bullet came thru the roof and ceiling and landed in a living room according to the news. Nobody injured.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
There is a house in north county where a bullet came thru the roof and ceiling and landed in a living room according to the news. Nobody injured.
Ouch. I would hate to be the homeowner or landlord. That would cost over $750 to fix I believe unless you knew how to do the repair work on your own.

·
Premium Member
8,204 Posts
Had to have been a rotten roof!

Reactions: histed

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
As I read to title of the thread. I think to myself. Great. Kirk is going to post an exceptionally long worded post about this or that.

Then I think is it going to be good or not.

Damn you kirk for the tricky word play

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a buddy down in Dayton who lost a windshield to celebratory fire a few years back.

·
What the Hell was that?
691 Posts
Y
Yeah, it kinda sounded like an artillery barrage around here too. Had the dogs climbing the walls. Our biggest was hiding in our shower, and refused to come out until it was over.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,004 Posts
Y

Yeah, it kinda sounded like an artillery barrage around here too. Had the dogs climbing the walls. Our biggest was hiding in our shower, and refused to come out until it was over.
I thought YOU were her biggest Pet ;)

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Mortar fire here, with a couple of fully semi-automatics loaded with billion round magazine clips. Cops ignored it, even if it was inside the city limits

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
We had fireworks going off. And the local busy bodies had to go on the community FB page and complain about the fireworks. While posting the city ordnance that clearly makes it okay for everyone to shoot off fireworks. Then they said they were only concerned with veterans with PTSD, pets, and abused women. So Several people enjoyed tearing into them about being stupid.

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Had 'em going off in the neighborhood - looked like one family was in competition with the other. It all stopped at 10PM, apparently their 4 & 5 yo children had to go to bed.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts